Monday, June 15, 2009

Vegas, Baby

So in the past week:

I've turned 28,
Had a giant ice cream sandwich made just for me,
Received a book called "Is Your Straight Man Gay Enough?" (this answer is still TBD upon further review)
Flew to Nevada for the first time,
Saw Elvis,
(and) Way too many boobs,
Dancing bunnies (that was scary),
Had a waiter with 40 years of waiting experience that still had no idea how to separate checks
Spent over 30 dollars on crab cakes and 18 on a margarita (hey i got my very own souvenir cup)
Talked about internship programs at different colleges all over the USA over Italian food and no one was bored
Didn't finish my fav dish at the local mexican restaurant (go me!)
....
and just found out i'll be teaching a class next semester.

It's been a busy week. I'll try and post pics from Vegas soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment