Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Make a Decision that Will Change Your Life

Okay fellow readers, sorry for the delay. I'm sure your life gets crazy, too - right?

I wanted to share an exiting announcement in this weeks addition of my Fitness Journey Blog. But don't worry - it's relevant, and hopefully offers a little more assistance for those you who have been asking for tips, encouragement, etc. I definitely want to help!

So here goes - I now have an official website: Check it out!

As many of you know – this past year or so I’ve been spending more time in the gym, “working on my fitness” (as Fergie says) and in general, trying to lose weight and get fit. I’ve changed what I eat, how I eat and have continually become more involved with group exercise so that I can become stronger and healthier. Perhaps you have been following this Fitness Journey Blog here or via Facebook where I've been reflecting on what works, tips and providing encouragement each week for my readers! Check out my past blogs!

I have lost almost 30 pounds on this journey so far, and I’m not done yet! I certainly haven’t gotten to this place alone – there have been so many great people serving as motivators along my path - including each of you who have been reading! I’ve also found amazing workouts that really help me stay on track and get the most “bang for my buck.” I found the courage to became a Certified TurboKick instructor – and have been teaching 1-2 classes a week at my gym. I can’t believe that I’m teaching a group exercise class – it sounds like a different person has taken over my body! You know - my whole life, I always looked for a magic product to make me “thin” – but I grew tired of sitting around and waiting for something magical to happen. I realized that you have to work hard for your fitness goals just like you do your other dreams and goals in life!

So it dawned on me – why am I not incorporating this new passion for fitness into my long term goals?

I did something about that and I am now an Independent Beach Body Coach – so I’ve literally combined my career goals and my fitness goals into one job! I’m sharing this with you because I want to help if you have fitness related goals or questions. Whether your goal is to lose some weight, put on muscle, increase your endurance, flexibility or you are just looking for protein powder or healthy meal replacements – I can help! I can make recommendations for you based on your needs and interests and I also am a distributor of all BeachBody products - so you can actually HAVE the tools in your hands to start making progress on your fitness journey.

Since I’ve achieved success using BeachBody products like Turbo Jam (that’s the home version of TurboKick which I now instruct!), ChaLEAN Extreme, and Shakeology – I feel 100% confident that BeachBody offers quality products that can deliver results if you are serious about your goals! If you are interested at all in becoming healthier or just want to shake up your current workout a bit – I would love to be your fitness coach and help you make the best decisions for your fitness goals.

Check out my website to see all the products BeachBody has to offer, see my before and after pictures and read about my transformation story: Dre's Story

Team BeachBody has great web resources and it’s free to create a profile and it’s free for me to be your coach! You can use Team BeachBody to log your workouts to help create accountability and start your own transformation story! Add me as your Coach so I can keep up with you! You can select me by going to my website and choosing “Join Team BeachBody!” Scroll all the way to the bottom and select the free membership. A few simple steps later and you’ll be all set and I’ll be your Coach! There are no obligations when you sign up – I just want to help you on your journey, no matter where you are starting.

Some of the most popular Beachbody products are:
P90X with Tony Horton
TurboJam with Chalene Johnson (a personal fav of mine!)
Slim in 6
Insanity with Shaun T
Brazil Butt Lift with Leandro Carvalho (oooh la la!!)
10 Minute Trainer with Tony Horton
Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T

Check out Shakeology as well, it’s a personal fav! It’s a great new product that’s like going to the salad bar and filling your plate 5 times with veggies and fruit! I love it and am currently drinking it for breakfast every morning – no more horse pill multivitamins for me! :)

Let me know how I can help you on your own fitness journey - you are NOT alone! Check out my site and let me know what questions you have about any of BeachBody’s products – and I’m also happy to help you set your goals as well. Everyone starts in a unique place, but the important thing is to JUST KEEP MOVING!

Sincerely,

Dre

Independent BeachBody Coach
teambeachbody.com/theotherdre
Follow me on Twitter: TheOtherDRE
Email me: theotherdre@beachbodycoach.com
Send me a message on Facebook: Andrea Alford

My fitness journey is in PROGRESS - how about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment